Pagefield is recruiting for a new Senior Consultant or Associate Partner (Senior Account Manager / Account Director equivalent) to support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
Pagefield – the award-winning integrated communications consultancy – is looking for an outstanding Senior Executive to join its talented team. The role will support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates with first-rate experience of delivering the highest quality client work within an agency environment, with a growing network of contacts in the media, politics and business, as well as creative flair and a passion for campaigning. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
- A consistent track record of delivering and managing client programmes to a standard that exceeds client expectations
- Strong account management and client relationships skills, acting as the day to day to lead on client teams
- A solid network of influential stakeholders (media and/or political) that can be used to support client programmes and new business efforts
- A passion for creative campaigns and results-driven programmes
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- The ability to seek out and drive new business initiatives, developing and following up on leads and supporting the conversion of opportunities
- At least 5/6 years’ experience in corporate PR – partly, if not wholly – spent working in an agency. Additional experience in journalism (print and digital) or politics and public affairs is very welcome
Pagefield was born out of a desire to bring something different to the communications industry. We are an open-minded and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from like-minded people who share our desire to bring something different to our industry. We offer flexible and remote working as standard to all roles so you are able to arrange your diary in the way that best suits your-own and your clients needs.
Other benefits we offer include:
- Central London office in the heart of Soho with outdoor terrace and communal space
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus an extra day off on your birthday or work anniversary
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Company-wide discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual personal development budget
- In-house coach, and mentoring scheme
- Monthly personal allowance to cover your choice of gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership
- An active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours
This is a unique agency looking for a special new team member. If you think that might be you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV. Please notify us within your application if you need any specific support to assist you during our recruitment process.