Pagefield is looking for an outstanding Executive to join its talented team. The role will support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
Pagefield – the award-winning integrated communications consultancy – is looking for an outstanding Senior Executive to join its talented team.
As a Senior Executive you will support our work for existing clients and for new business opportunities across a range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure. This will be your opportunity to shine in a hard-working but highly rewarding environment. We want people with creativity and ideas who enjoy working in a close-knit and collegiate team. The ability to successfully connect with, and deliver for, our rapidly-growing client list is also essential.
What you’ll need:
- At least 18 months experience in corporate PR and/or public affairs, partly – if not wholly –spent working in an agency
- An understanding of the media and political landscape
- Experience of handling media sell-ins and/or engagement with Parliament and other political stakeholders
- A strong understanding of digital communications and social media
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing agency
- The ability to plan and undertake client programmes (including weekly / monthly milestones) and documents, projects, initiatives, working effectively with clients
- Speedy and detailed research and analysis skills, including the ability to draft insightful briefing and research notes or reports for clients, industry sectors, advice notes and new business opportunities
- The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- An organised approach to workload and multi-tasking
- Active understanding and use of social media channels
Pagefield was born out of a desire to bring something different to the communications industry. We are an open-minded and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from like-minded people who share our desire to bring something different to our industry. We offer flexible and remote working as standard to all roles so you are able to arrange your diary in the way that best suits your-own and your clients needs.
Other benefits we offer include:
- Central London office in the heart of Soho with outdoor terrace and communal space
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus an extra day off on your birthday or work anniversary
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Company-wide discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual personal development budget
- In-house coach, and mentoring scheme
- Monthly personal allowance to cover your choice of gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership
- An active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours
This is a unique agency looking for a special new team member. If you think that might be you, please contact email@example.com, with your CV. Please notify us within your application if you need any specific support to assist you during our recruitment process.