Pagefield, the award-winning independent communications consultancy, is looking for an outstanding Researcher to join our dynamic and talented team.
The Researcher will support us in our work both for clients and for new business opportunities across a range of industries, as well as supporting our events activity and the day-to-day marketing of the agency.
This will be your opportunity to shine in a hard-working but highly rewarding environment. We want people with lots of energy and ideas who can be flexible and fun and enjoy working in a close-knit team. The ability to successfully connect with, and deliver for, our rapidly-growing national and international client list is essential.
• A hands-on attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing agency;
• Speedy and detailed research skills, particularly across media and public affairs;
• Genuine and demonstrable interest/experience in public relations and public affairs and/or politics and campaigning;
• An organised approach to workload and multi-tasking;
• Active understanding and use of social media channels;
• Superb written and verbal communications skills;
• To contribute to the smooth running of the office – including assisting with admin and reception (e.g taking incoming calls and welcoming guests)
• Some prior work experience as well as excellent references.
The Researcher post attracts a starting salary of £22.5k + benefits. It begins with a six-month training programme and is the start of an exciting journey, with a clear career path to Executive and beyond.
In addition to the exciting role and competitive salaries, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual agency-wide and personal bonuses, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours, a fully stocked bar and kitchen, and several office dogs!
This is a unique agency looking for a very special new team member. If you think that might be you, then we would like to hear from you; please send your CV to Josh Lambkin via Joshua.email@example.com.