Pagefield – the award-winning integrated communications consultancy which celebrates its tenth year in 2020 – is looking for several outstanding new members of its team. The new hires include Researcher, Senior Executive and Consultant roles to support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
Pagefield Senior Executives specialise in media relations and / or public affairs and play a key role in our client work and in supporting new business opportunities. We are looking for candidates with first-rate experience of delivering the highest quality client work within an agency environment, with a growing network of contacts in the media, politics and business, as well as creative flair and a passion for campaigning. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
- A strong and consistent track record of delivering work to the highest standard, both internally and directly to clients
- The ability to understand complicated issues quickly and summarise technical detail concisely
- A comprehensive understanding of the media and political landscape and a real-time awareness of developments affecting clients and prospective clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – including the ability and confidence to stand up for your beliefs, stack up your arguments, and coherently defend your position whatever your stance or political persuasion
- A passion for networking and growing relationships
- At least 2 years’ experience in corporate PR and/or public affairs, partly – if not wholly – spent working in an agency. Additional experience in journalism (print and digital) or politics (e.g. working for a politician, political party or on a political campaign) is very welcome
- A results-oriented mentality with a demonstrable hunger to secure coverage and generate opportunities for our clients
- A passion for media relations with a growing network of journalist contacts
- A detailed understanding of how the media landscape is evolving and where Pagefield can add value
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- A passion for politics and a thorough understanding of the political landscape throughout the UK
- A thorough and technical understanding of how the legislative process works in Westminster
- A growing network of political contacts, including politicians, advisers and other stakeholders
- A close understanding of how the private sector, and other organisations, can engage in policy debates
In addition to the exciting role and competitive salaries, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual agency-wide and personal bonuses, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours. We have recently introduced a new entirely flexible working policy which enables all Pagefielders to work remotely and arrange their diary in whatever way best suits them and their clients.
This is a unique agency – of all political parties and none – looking for very special new team members. If you think that might be you and / or you would like more information about the other roles we are seeking to fill – at Researcher and Consultant level – please contact email@example.com, with your CV.