We are looking for a well-rounded Executive or Senior Executive to join our talented team and support our work both for clients and for new business opportunities across a range of industries.
We love it here, we think you will too.
At Pagefield you will be part of a close-knit, energetic and ambitious team, working with a diverse mix of some of the world’s biggest brands and established listed companies, fast-moving start-ups and challengers, inspiring charities and extraordinary individuals.
Pagefield’s unique culture
We pride ourselves on our inclusive, entrepreneurial and vibrant culture. As an open plan, non-hierarchical and diverse pr agency, with no silos, we actively encourage collaboration and debate at all levels. We invest in continuous development, and champion personal progression, offering boundless opportunities for you to build a fulfilling career with us.
“At Pagefield there is such a variety of things to work on it means no two days are the same. I couldn’t recommend it more – it has been a fantastic place to start my career in public affairs and communications.”Alice Whittingdale Consultant
Life as a Pagefielder
In addition to a stimulating and fun work environment, a commitment to positive health and wellbeing, and plenty of opportunity for career progression, we offer:
- Attractive salaries
- Generous agency-wide and personal bonus initiatives
- Central London office in the heart of Soho
- True hybrid working culture with flexibility extended to all roles to work from home at own discretion
- Annual personal development budget
- In-house coach, and mentoring scheme
- Monthly personal allowance to cover your choice of gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership
- Health and wellbeing cash-plan covering a wide range of everyday and preventative treatments including dental and optical, complementary and alternative therapies, as well as health screening and counselling
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
- An active social scene and networking opportunities in and out of the office
- Regular provision of health and well-being classes such as yoga or sessions with a personal trainer
- A fully stocked bar, including bar optics for the Gin, Martini and Campari needed to make our in-house signature ‘Negroni’ cocktail
- Barista style coffee, pastries, cakes and fruit
- An office dog