Pagefield – the PR and public affairs agency that has worked for clients including HM The Queen during the Diamond Jubilee; British Airways for its Centenary; and more recently Starling Bank and Zego on their journey to unicorn status – is recruiting for a new Consultant (Account Manager equivalent) to support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates with first-rate experience of delivering the highest quality client work within an agency environment, with a growing network of contacts in the media, politics and business, as well as creative flair and a passion for campaigning. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
- A consistent track record of delivering and overseeing client programmes to a standard that exceeds client expectations
- Strong account management and client relationships skills, acting as the day to day to lead on client teams
- A solid network of influential stakeholders (media and/or political) that can be used to support client programmes and new business efforts
- A passion for creative campaigns and results-driven programmes
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- The ability to seek out and drive new business initiatives, developing and following up on leads and supporting the conversion of opportunities
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams and delivering through others
- At least 4 years’ experience in corporate PR – partly, if not wholly – spent working in an agency. Additional experience in journalism (print and digital) or politics and public affairs is very welcome
In addition to an engaging role, clear career path and competitive salary, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual bonus scheme, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours. We have recently introduced a new entirely flexible working policy which enables all Pagefielders to work remotely and arrange their diary in whatever way best suits them and their clients – living in London is therefore no longer essential. We also welcome applications from candidates looking for a 4 day week or other flexible arrangement.
This is a unique agency looking for a very special new team member. If you think that might be you please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.