Pagefield – the award-winning integrated communications consultancy which celebrated its tenth year in 2020 – is looking to grow our team by recruiting for several new roles. We are recruiting for two new Researchers, and a new Consultant to support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
Pagefield Researchers support us in our work both for clients and for new business opportunities, as well as our busy events and marketing programme. This will be your opportunity to shine in a hard-working but highly rewarding environment. We want people with lots of energy and ideas who can be flexible and fun and enjoy working in a close-knit team. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing agency
- Speedy and detailed research skills, particularly across media and public affairs
- Genuine and demonstrable interest/experience in public relations and public affairs and/or politics and campaigning
- An organised approach to workload and multi-tasking whilst working independently
- Active understanding and use of social media channels
- Superb written and verbal communications skills – including the ability and confidence to stand up for your beliefs, stack up your arguments, and coherently defend your position
- To contribute to the smooth running of the office – including assisting with admin and reception (e.g taking incoming calls and welcoming guests)
- Some prior work experience as well as excellent references
The Researcher post attracts a starting salary of £22.5k + benefits. It begins with a six-month training programme and is the start of an exciting journey, with a clear career path to Executive and beyond.
In addition to an engaging role, clear career path and competitive salary, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual agency-wide bonus scheme, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours. We have recently introduced a new entirely flexible working policy which enables all Pagefielders to work remotely and arrange their diary in whatever way best suits them and their clients. We also welcome applications from candidates looking for a 4 day week or other flexible arrangement.
This is a unique agency looking for very special new team members. If you think that might be you and please email your CV to email@example.com.